Home About Love Story Belly Shots Birth Stories Sponsor Contact

12.29.2011

Best of 2011

January: 


I ended up in the ER and then spent the night in the hospital after having surgery for a kidney Stone.

James left for 4 months to go to Salem for training for work, leaving Zane & me home alone.

February:

Zane was just too cute for his own good.

Zane learned to crawl!!

He also experienced his first snow... but wasn't too much of a fan at all.

March:

I praised my Lord for giving the greatest gift of all my son!

I was loving on my boy so much this day. 

I shared two of my favorite praise video's.

Shared some extremely cute pictures of Zane here.

April: 

I had to take about a million pictures of Zane to get a good one for his Birthday invite!

Zane celebrated his first Easter, with going to church, lunch with James' mom & then dinner with my Family.

May:

Zane got his first haircut & did wonderful {only time he has}!

I took this adorable picture of Zane drinking his apple juice and love it.

I found Instagram and it changed my life!

Zane turned ONE and I wrote him a letter!!

June:

I shared all of Zane's Birthday party pics in these posts: here, here, here, here, here and here.

James & I celebrated 3 years of marriage.

I tried my first blog sponsor swap.

July: 

Zane did some adorable dancing.

I swapped blogs with a great blogger friend Paige. 

I asked for help on how to get rid of Zane's binky & we've yet to do this!

August:

I took Zane to Pump it up and then we went to my dad's concert in the park.

I did an A - Z of me.

My mom & I took Zane to the zoo & he loved it.

September:

I showed you what was on my Birthday wish list.

Fall began.

October:

I did a month of giveaways in honor of my Birthday.

I shared the outfit I wore for my Birthday.

My sweet husband answered some questions for me in an interview.

November:

I shared what Zane was for Halloween {cutest pro-boxer ever}.

I finally shared Zane's one year pictures with you guys! oops!

I started my new feature with myself.

Shared this cute video of Zane saying Gobble gobble gobble.

I shared Zane's Christmas list.

December:

I shared both James & my Christmas Lists.

I got a fabulous new look on my blog and shared the maker with you.

I shared our Christmas tree adventure.

And finally shared some of our family Christmas traditions.

Libby Signature

1 comment:

Andrea said...

You were tagged on my blog!

Quote PiYo CHALLENGE PACK: DEFINE YOURSELF AND TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THIS SPECIAL INTRODUCTORY OFFER!
Blogging tips