Home About Love Story Belly Shots Birth Stories Sponsor Contact

11.01.2011

Trick or Treat

Photobucket

We went over to my parents house to Trick-or-Treat just like last year.
We go over there because we have a very small neighborhood and my parents is twice the size.
Zane is still pretty young at 17 months to know what he's doing,
but last night he had the absolute time of his life!
He understood what to do after going to just one house
and from then on was running from house to house squealing & laughing.
He would go up to the door & my mom would pick him up to ring the doorbell then he'd wait for them to answer.
Then he'd wait patiently for them to put candy at his level so he could choose his piece.
Never did he try to take more than one or anything! 
He did amazing and loved every second of it. 
I really can't wait until next year so that he will completely understand what he's doing!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

3 comments:

stephanie said...

sooo cute!! I love his little black eye :)

Digger said...

Awww… He's adorable!!! Sooo cute! Thanks for the comment on my post earlier! I always appreciate it. :) Love the blog!!

Digger ~xoxo~
www.digdeeperdesign.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Aww! So adorablee! I am a brand new follower of yours. : )

Oh yeah, I am hosting a giveaway of the awesome digital scrapbooking software, be sure to come over and check it out! xo

Quote PiYo CHALLENGE PACK: DEFINE YOURSELF AND TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THIS SPECIAL INTRODUCTORY OFFER!
Blogging tips