Home About Love Story Belly Shots Birth Stories Sponsor Contact

11.30.2011

Sponsor Post: Expecting the Unknown

I would like you to meet one of my sponsors, Joan.
She has an awesome blog about her family and many other enjoyable things.
I love her blog, it's one of my daily reads.
I will let her introduce herself and her blog:


Photobucket


Hi, i'm Joan! I blog over at Expecting the Unknown...
My posts contain a little of everything- tutorials, photography, recipes, life...

and a lot about my son Porter :)
I am crafty- I love creating things. I love to sew and repurpose.
I am from the Midwest (Illinois) but have been in Colorado for almost 4 years now.
Music is a huge part of my life, which is another thing you will stumble across on my blog.
Come stop by and say hi!




Photobucket

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

nice to meet her!

Quote PiYo CHALLENGE PACK: DEFINE YOURSELF AND TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THIS SPECIAL INTRODUCTORY OFFER!
Blogging tips