Home About Love Story Belly Shots Birth Stories Sponsor Contact

11.14.2011

Sponsor Swaps for Decemeber

Photobucket

I am going to be offering sponsor swaps on my blog now each month. My blog is still pretty new and small. We've been open for about 11 months now so I don't feel right in charging for sponsors*. If you are interested in the swap then here is how it will work:

  • I'll host your button as a sponsor for Libby's Life for one month.
  • In return you will host my button on your site as a sponsor for one month.
  • Throughout the month my sponsors will be featured in a sponsor introduction post where you can highlight yourself, blog and/or shop. Or whatever you feel like highlighting. 
  • You will also have the option to do a guest post and/or giveaway.
  • Your button/ad will be placed in the right hand column.
  • Your ad will go up on the first day of the month and will come down on the first day of the next month.

If you are interested in doing a sponsor swap then you can either leave a comment on this post or email me at libbyslifeblog [at] gmail [dot] com. 




**I do reserve the right to deny swapping buttons with you if I do not feel that the content of your blog is a good fit for my blog or it's readers.



Photobucket

4 comments:

:: ashley :: said...

so happy to have you as a new follower, I am your newest as well ;) your blog is SO adorable. I cant wait to read more- I am surrounded by boys too... lets relate ;)

Anonymous said...

I'd love to button/sponsor swap! shoot me an email katie@katiedewinter.com

Love, Chelsea said...

I would love to do a swap with you if you are interested!

www.thecurlycues.com

...sarah. said...

New follower, and so glad to be here! I'd be interesting in swapping buttons. =) email me: magiccitydoula@gmail.com

Quote PiYo CHALLENGE PACK: DEFINE YOURSELF AND TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THIS SPECIAL INTRODUCTORY OFFER!
Blogging tips