Home About Love Story Belly Shots Birth Stories Sponsor Contact

11.30.2011

Zane's Christmas List

Dear Santa - 
I have been a very good boy this year and so I have made you a list of gifts I'd like this year. I want lots and lots of toys but my mom says I need to be practical too. So I included a shirt and some boots. Because the chair is one of the number one things on my list! I want a place to sit of my very own, that is my size. But the blocks, Buzz & Chuck the Truck are something I've been wishing for for awhile now. I would also like more books. I just didn't include them on my list. Thank you!
Zane 

Photobucket

I thought it'd be fun to make a list of some of the stuff we are getting Zane for Christmas. 
There is a lot more stuff on the list but these are a few of the things that we have already gotten him or know for sure that we are getting him. 
What are your little ones getting for Christmas or wanting for Christmas?! 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

any list with buzz lightyear is a great list!! :D

Unknown said...

Great list. He'll love having his own chair. My little guy wants LEGO's and construction toys. :)

http://shannonhearts.blogspot.com/

nicole. said...

awwww.. cute.

we have the buzz and the chuck truck :)

Quote PiYo CHALLENGE PACK: DEFINE YOURSELF AND TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THIS SPECIAL INTRODUCTORY OFFER!
Blogging tips