Home About Love Story Belly Shots Birth Stories Sponsor Contact

11.06.2011

Sponsor Post: Pineapple Lily


I would like you to meet one of my sponsors, Melissa.
She has a really adorable blog about her cute little family!
I love everything about her blog.
I will let her introduce herself and her blog:


Photobucket

Hello! I'm Melissa.
I'm a wife {to Brandon}, a mommy {to Holland, Berkli, Zeke}
I'm Silly and I'm kinda hippy.
I say random things,
I have a tendency to be scatter brained,
but in a good way. 
{Is there a good way?}
My faith determines every choice I make,
personally, 
publicly, 
politically, 
you name it. 
Over at Pineapple Lily you can find a little bit of everything,
wine and beer reviews,
style and craftiness,
recipes and random things I love.


Go check out Melissa's blog and say hello!

Pineapple Lily


Photobucket

No comments:

Quote PiYo CHALLENGE PACK: DEFINE YOURSELF AND TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THIS SPECIAL INTRODUCTORY OFFER!
Blogging tips