Home About Love Story Belly Shots Birth Stories Sponsor Contact

11.25.2011

10 Things about Libby from Bonjour!

I am so excited to have Libby from Bonjour! joining in on my feature.
She is so cute {plus we have the same name}, she has a very cute little boy, Noah, & is a wife to Josh.
I am so glad that you are going to get the opportunity to meet her on my blog.
She truly is an amazing woman!
So I am pleased to introduce you to Libby: 


Photobucket


1. Favorite snack food:
Dr. Pepper is my snack of choice :) 
I'm really not much of a snacker.

2. Favorite place you've ever visited:
Jamaica, mon!

3. Favorite movie:
Dirty Dancing (love the music and dancing!)
& Moulin Rouge.

4. Favorite childhood memory:
Oh I have so many wonderful childhood memories, 
but I think my absolute favorite is going to me nana's house up in Angel Fire.
We had so many fun adventures up there: 
dressing up and pretending to be this and that, 
skiing, soaking in the hot tub, 
building forts, hiking, games, going into Red River to eat at the steakhouse Texas Reds...
I could go on and on. 
I miss those fun moments in my childhood.

5. Favorite candle scent:
Eucalyptus spearmint at Bath and Body Works.

6. Favorite way to travel:
By car.

7. Favorite Starbucks drink :
White chocolate mocha.
Love peppermint mochas during the Holidays.

8. All time favorite meal:
Thanksgiving goodness.
Yum!

9. If you could be on a reality show which one would you choose?:
Hmm.
I'd have to go with Survivor because I used to be a big fan.
I know I wouldn't be any good at the game though.

10. A fun fact about you:
I am addicted to digital scrap-booking papers/elements!
I'm always on the lookout for freebies online :) 




Photobucket

1 comment:

The Bonjour Four said...

you're so sweet. thanks for the feature. :)

Quote PiYo CHALLENGE PACK: DEFINE YOURSELF AND TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THIS SPECIAL INTRODUCTORY OFFER!
Blogging tips