Home About Love Story Belly Shots Birth Stories Sponsor Contact

11.11.2011

New Feature: 10 things about Libby from Libby's Life

I am starting a new feature on my blog that will include 10 questions 
to some of the best bloggers out there! 
I will be posting it every Friday.
I have come up with the 10 questions they're answering.
I tried to come up with questions that you don't see all the time, 
so you can possibly learn something new.
I am hoping that people will enjoy getting to know each of these beautiful ladies a little bit more.


I thought I would start it off! 
So here are my answers to the 10 things about you questions.


Photobucket
Twitter: @mrsuglesich
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Libbys-Life-Blog/249348725077179
Pinterest: http://pinterest.com/mrsuglesich/

1. Favorite snack food: 
Colby Jack Cheese it's or Butterfingers

2. Favorite place you've ever visited: 
Fiji, I have been there twice for Mission Trips in high school

3. Favorite movie: 
How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days & The Family Stone

4. Favorite childhood memory: 
All our summers spent in Sunriver with my Aunt & Uncle & 2 cousins

5. Favorite candle scent: 
Red velvet & Christmas eve

6. Favorite way to travel: 
Flying for sure but trains are fun too!

7. Favorite Starbucks drink:
Pumpkin spice latte, Peppermint mocha's & Passion iced tea lemonade 

8. All time favorite meal: 
Thanksgiving dinner, 
I really could eat it every day!

9. If you could be on a reality show which one would you choose?
Big Brother, it is one of my dreams to be on that show.

10. A fun fact about you: 
I was adopted at 3 weeks and have met my biological mother & half brother,
they are a huge important part of my family now!


Funky Faith Girl


Photobucket

9 comments:

Ashley said...

All three of your favorite drinks at Starbucks are my favorite drinks too. :) Ooh, and I love your movie choices; I have both.

Paige said...

I just watched The Family Stone over the weekend....love that movie!

Love, Chelsea said...

What a fun idea! I have been to Fiji too, it was amazing. We went to Taveuni and still keep in touch with a local family we met. I am determined to go back!

Anonymous said...

those are 3 of my favorite starbucks drinks too!

lovely to know more about you :)

The Bonjour Four said...

how fun!! i learned some new things about you. how cool to be able to go to figi on a mission trip! I LOVE thanksgiving dinner too!

nicole. said...

cute idea. yum butterfingers.

Unknown said...

Are you talking about Sunriver, OR? Because if so, I am right there with you! The Thanksgiving before I left for the AF, we had a mini family reunion there and rented out two homes, and it was the best time ever!

The Drama Mama said...

I LOVE THIS!!! I'm following you back, sweetie! HUGS!
xoxo

Mandy@ a sorta fairytale said...

Awesome feature, can't wait to read more about the bloggy mama's you have coming up!

Quote PiYo CHALLENGE PACK: DEFINE YOURSELF AND TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THIS SPECIAL INTRODUCTORY OFFER!
Blogging tips