Home About Love Story Belly Shots Birth Stories Sponsor Contact

11.07.2011

Funny Thing

So funny story...
We got Zane's one year pictures taken after his birthday {almost 6 months ago!}
And silly me never posted them.
But I was going through pictures today and came across them,
so I decided I needed to post some of them.
They are too cute not to share!
{WARNING: picture overload!!}

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
My absolute favorite
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

This last sequence of photos is absolutely hilarious to me!
He was rolling down the hill 
and these are the pictures to show what happened...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
I love love love his facial expression in this
{notice the grass on his face, from the face plant}

Photobucket

7 comments:

Chelsea said...

What a cute little family and a cute little boy you have :) These pictures are just too cute for words.

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh, he is absolutely adorable! I love the face plant ones LOL.

Anonymous said...

such adorable pictures!

Shannon said...

Zane is a handsome little guy!

Unknown said...

These are great! I love the one of you kissing in the background.

The Bonjour Four said...

so precious! love all the pics! esp the part where he's rolling down the hill. hilarious! such a little cutie!

Megan said...

he is so so cute!!!

Quote PiYo CHALLENGE PACK: DEFINE YOURSELF AND TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THIS SPECIAL INTRODUCTORY OFFER!
Blogging tips