Home About Love Story Belly Shots Birth Stories Sponsor Contact

11.09.2011

We want a dog

And my dog of choice is a Pug!!
I just think they are too cute.
I have never, ever had a dog so to be able to get one would be so cool.
{my parents wouldn't let us have one}


Look how sweet they are when they're sleeping!
Photobucket
Source
Photobucket
Source
Photobucket
Source
Photobucket
Source

And how can you resist these cute little faces when they're all dressed up?!
Photobucket
Source
Photobucket
Source
Photobucket
Source
Photobucket
Source

Photobucket

9 comments:

Ashley said...

Oh my goodness, that pic with the pug slippers is way too cute!

Kodi said...

We used to have a pug. We gave him away before D ws born, but I miss him. They do shed REALLY bad though.

The Bonjour Four said...

Yes they do shed reaaaalllly bad but he is the best dog in the world! There is no other dog I'd want more than a pug. When do you think you'll get one?

Anonymous said...

i have a cat but i want a dog i am such a dog person..

I think the slippers picture is too cute.

Joan said...

Do it!!! We have two half pug/half pekinese and they are the best dogs EVERRRR!

Sarah said...

Good choice!!!!!! Go for the pug!!!! All of these cuties just melt my heart! We have a black one. Mainly because they shed WAY less than the fawns, but I love fawns too. Good luck in choosing!

- Sarah
http://agirlintransit.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

So Cute! I had a pug for years! Yup.. they shed like crazy, and ya gotta keep those wrinkles cleaned. But they are so fun and cute... I loved my pug.. she was awesome :D

Lindsay @ Delighted Momma said...

Soooo adorable!! Pugs are the best!

Lisa @ MMT said...

So cute! Makes me want a pug too :)

Quote PiYo CHALLENGE PACK: DEFINE YOURSELF AND TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THIS SPECIAL INTRODUCTORY OFFER!
Blogging tips