Home About Love Story Belly Shots Birth Stories Sponsor Contact

11.10.2011

Sponsor Post: Hi, Baby

I would like you to meet one of my sponsors, Melissa.
She has an awesome blog about her family and many other enjoyable things.
I love her blog, it's one of my daily reads.
I will let her introduce herself and her blog:


Photobucket

Pacific Northwest born and raised;
photographing my way through the day till bed time,
doing my best to raise three little ladies with teenager tendencies.
All the while,
studying to be a doula
and navigating this new life as wife to my damn hot husband.
Who says you can't have your cake and eat it too?
On Hi, Baby you will find the running monologue of the misadventures that are our life.

Go Check out Melissa's blog and see for yourself!

Hi, Baby.

Photobucket

3 comments:

Mrs.S said...

Im a new follower two both of you=))
Check out my E.L.F giveaway on my blog & follow back..
Xo

http://everythinggirlyandbeyond.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

Im a follower :D love her blog

Sarah said...

How fun! I love the glasses =) I'm going to go check out her blog.

- Sarah
http://agirlintransit.blogspot.com

Quote PiYo CHALLENGE PACK: DEFINE YOURSELF AND TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THIS SPECIAL INTRODUCTORY OFFER!
Blogging tips