Home About Love Story Belly Shots Birth Stories Sponsor Contact

11.15.2011

Happy Day Project

Photobucket


I've been reading about this Happy Day Project for the last couple weeks now on other peoples blogs. 
And I decided that I definitely want to be a part of it. 
It's such an amazing thing to do for people to maybe brighten it up just a little bit. 
If you want to know more about this project, click here and read on!

I will be starting in next week since it's now Tuesday but it will give me some time to get everything together and ready to deliver on starting on Monday. 

Why don't you join in too?


Photobucket

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am joining in :) posting mine later this week :)

The Bonjour Four said...

yay! glad you are doing it! :) we've loved it!

Danielle and Trev said...

I just found your blog and I love it! your little man is too adorable. Definitely following now!

Unknown said...

Hi Libby! Found you through PNW bloggers and look forward to following you! I'll have to check this out, it looks great! Thanks for sharing. Megan @ boho mama

Laura Hernandez said...

Loving your blog. I found you through The Happy Day Project.
http://laurahernandezphotography.blogspot.com
http://our-reflection.blogspot.com/

Quote PiYo CHALLENGE PACK: DEFINE YOURSELF AND TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THIS SPECIAL INTRODUCTORY OFFER!
Blogging tips