Home About Love Story Belly Shots Birth Stories Sponsor Contact

11.20.2011

Sponsor Post: Sunny with a Chance of Sprinkles


I would like you to meet one of my sponsors, Chelsea.
She has a sweet blog about her fun little family!
I love her blog, it's very fun.
I will let her introduce herself and her blog:


Photobucket

Sunny's my little corner of the internet where I spend my mommy time, 
get a little creative, 
and gush about my little Alea Lou. 
If you love adorable pictures, 
yummy food & the occasional DIY, 
you'll have to drop by. 
Pour yourself a nice cup of coffee or grab a pumpkin spice latte & stay a while, 
but don't forget to say "Hello!"

Links:

Go see her blog and decide for yourself!


Sunny with a Chance of Sprinkles


Photobucket
Quote PiYo CHALLENGE PACK: DEFINE YOURSELF AND TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THIS SPECIAL INTRODUCTORY OFFER!
Blogging tips