Home About Love Story Belly Shots Birth Stories Sponsor Contact

12.02.2011

10 things about Chelsey from The Paper Mama

I am so excited to have Chelsey from The Paper Mama joining in on my feature.
She is such a creative mama, she has an adorable daughter, Ruari, & is a wife to Mike.
I am so glad that you are going to get the opportunity to meet her on my blog.
She truly is an amazing woman!
So I am pleased to introduce you to Chelsey: 

Photobucket
Twitter:@thepapermama
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/thepapermama?ref=ts
Pinterest: http://pinterest.com/thepapermama/
1. Favorite snack food: 
Cheese its.

2. Favorite place you've ever visited:
My favorite place to visit so far has been the Swiss Alps. 
BEAUTIFUL. 
BUT, 
I just love Portland, OR. My fave place.

3. Favorite movie:
 Elf and The Pride and Prejudice with Keira Knightly.

4. Favorite childhood memory: 
Mmmm.... 
I don't have one favorite.... 
I have many. :)

5. Favorite candle scent: 
Apple cinnamon.

6. Favorite way to travel: 
I like the speed of an airplane... 
but, it's scary up there...... 
So, car.

7. Favorite Starbucks drink: 
Earl Grey tea.

8. All time favorite meal: 
Fried chicken with wine!

9. If you could be on a reality show which one would you choose?: 
I'd say Survivor... 
but, I wouldn't survive out there. 
Is Johnny Depp a reality show?

10. A fun fact about you: 
Hmmm..... 
I've never been to the East Coast... 
BUT, plan on being there for BlogHer 2012!


The Paper Mama


Photobucket

2 comments:

nicole. said...

what an awesome photo.

Anonymous said...

I love her blog! she rocks :D

Quote PiYo CHALLENGE PACK: DEFINE YOURSELF AND TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THIS SPECIAL INTRODUCTORY OFFER!
Blogging tips