Home About Love Story Belly Shots Birth Stories Sponsor Contact

12.30.2011

10 Things about Ashley from The Vanilla Tulip

I am so excited to have Ashley from The Vanilla Tulip joining in on my feature.
She is such an amazing woman of God, mom to three very cute little kids, & is also a wife.
I am so glad that you are going to get the opportunity to meet her on my blog.
She truly is an amazing woman!
So I am pleased to introduce you to Ashley: 
Photobucket
Twitter: @thevanillatulip
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Vanilla-Tulip-Blog/133993800026709
Etsy: http://www.thevanillatulip.etsy.com/


1. Favorite snack food:
Cheddar cheese, crackers and grapes!


 2. Favorite place you've ever visited:
 I LOVE Colorado! 
Trying to talk my warm-weather loving husband into moving there ;)


3. Favorite movie:
The Holiday with Cameron Diaz.


4. Favorite childhood memory:
When I was six I got my own white kitten...
Snowball :)



5. Favorite candle scent:
Candy Corn!  
It's from a local shop and smells like buttery caramel!


 6. Favorite way to travel:
 I LOVE to fly!


7. Favorite Starbucks drink:
Salted Caramel Hot Cocoa :)


8. All time favorite meal:
Anything Mexican! 
Chips, salsa, fajitas, queso, homemade tortillas... 
mmm!

 9. If you could be on a reality show which one would you choose?:
The Amazing Race with my husband!


10. A fun fact about you:
I would rather be with my husband and babies than be by myself :) LOVE my family!

No comments:

Quote PiYo CHALLENGE PACK: DEFINE YOURSELF AND TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THIS SPECIAL INTRODUCTORY OFFER!
Blogging tips