Home About Love Story Belly Shots Birth Stories Sponsor Contact

6.21.2011

3 Years


Today is our 3 year anniversary! I can't believe it has been three years already. It seems like just yesterday I was spending every.single.spare.moment I had planning my beautiful wedding.

{Maternity}
The man that I married on June 21, 2008 is my best friend, my confidant, the love of my life and the father of my son {children to be}. I love him more and more every single day! God truly blessed me when he brought this man into my life on March 31, 2007 {that's a story for another day} and yes I have it written on my calendar so I never forget. ;) I couldn't imagine not having him right by my side throughout the rest of my life. He does so much for me on a daily basis. He works so hard so that I have the opportunity to stay home with our son which has always been my dream job and when my husband told me that once our son was born he wanted me to stay home with him, I had never been so excited in my life. {we talked for a very long time about this before he made his decision!} He is amazing, I couldn't be happier with my simple little life. I love him more than words and my love grows for him every day. I thank God every night that he brought him to me and gave me the perfect husband.

{Engagement}
I am 100% Positive that God brought me the perfect husband!

{Rehearsal}
I now have the perfect {beginnings of a} family because of my wonderful husband. So I have to thank him for helping me to live my dream!

{1st Birthday}
libbysignature

5 comments:

Shannon said...

YAY! Happy anniversary!

katclark88 said...

Happy Anniversary! Hope you guys have a wonderful day =)

Anonymous said...

Happy 3 years yay!!!

Paige said...

Happy Anniversary!

CaseyWiegand said...

awwwww happy day!!!!!!!!!! hugs xoxoxo

Quote PiYo CHALLENGE PACK: DEFINE YOURSELF AND TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THIS SPECIAL INTRODUCTORY OFFER!
Blogging tips