Home About Love Story Belly Shots Birth Stories Sponsor Contact

6.16.2011

100th Post!! 30 day shred - week 2

30 Day Shred


So this begins week 3 of the 30 day shred! I can't believe we have already gotten through 2 weeks, time seems to be flying by. I worked out 6 out of the 7 days this week and I am very proud of myself. I haven't lost any weight but I am definitely noticing a change in my stomach area and the size of it. It is for sure shrinking so the inches are coming off and that is fine.with.me as long as something is changing that is all that matters. I did drink more water

right after the shred on monday

Goals for this week:
- shred every day
- drink lots of water
- eat well all week
- try to add a little extra exercise in there on top of the shred


So we were supposed to take a picture of something we'd like to fit into again or look better in again. Well I chose something that I'd LOVE to fit in again. It's a dress I picked out from a really cute boutique downtown Portland that a won a gift card too and I can't wear it at all anymore but I have kept it because it is just so cute and I absolutely love this dress.

this was at one of my bridal showers 3 years ago

libbysignature

5 comments:

Samantha {Moody Mama} said...

That is awesome that you did 6 of 7 days!!! I know it is encouraging to see the changes - remember the # doesn't matter it's the way you feel in your own skin (if only I listened to that my self!!!)

I might have to try the 30day Shred after hearing how you are liking it :) thanks for the inspiration.

Anonymous said...

YAY for noticing a difference in your stomach. Keep going girl. That dress is so cute. I can't wait to see you in it.

stephanie said...

6 of 7 days is phenomenal. I did the shred and I know how it kicks your butt! and I LOVE that dress!

Unknown said...

6 out of 7 days... well done thats great!
Loving your dress.

Summer said...

I haven't weighed myself but I feel like my stomach is getting smaller too. I definitely have more energy. That is a super cute dress and I hope you WILL fit into it!

Quote PiYo CHALLENGE PACK: DEFINE YOURSELF AND TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THIS SPECIAL INTRODUCTORY OFFER!
Blogging tips