Home About Love Story Belly Shots Birth Stories Sponsor Contact

6.01.2011

30 day shred

So in my last post about an hour ago I talked about losing weight. Well I found a solution I think to help me out. I am going to do the 30 day shred with Jillian Michaels this month with a bunch of great blogger ladies. So maybe this will make me totally accountable because I will have to be accountable to all these other ladies each week. So I am off to buy the DVD and get my measurements and pictures up on here for tomorrow. 





Just click on the pic above and it will take you to all the details. Good luck ladies!


Anyone can join us and I hope you will. If you do you will love the end results. I am so excited to see the results. They say you can lose around 10lbs and a dress size. Want to know what to do?

We are all doing before pictures and measurements. For your measurements take a soft measuring tape or some yarn and cut to the sizes then you can use a flat ruler to measure the yarn.

Where to measure?
Each arm (thickest part)
Each thigh (thickest part)
Upper waist (smallest)
Lower waist (at your belly button)
Your hips (biggest part)

Write this info down, or put it in Excel so you can come back to it after 30 days. After we complete the whole 30 days we are going to remeasure and take after photos.


libbysignature

2 comments:

Shannon said...

Good luck! I was doing P90X before getting "knocked up" and it kicked my butt.

PS: Totally a new follower of yours. Looking forward to reading! :)

www.theshannonjig.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

YAY!! So glad you are joining in. I can't wait to watch you on this journey. You can do this!

btw I love your son's name. I wanted to name Carsyn that but hubby didn't like it. ha ha.

Quote PiYo CHALLENGE PACK: DEFINE YOURSELF AND TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THIS SPECIAL INTRODUCTORY OFFER!
Blogging tips