Home About Love Story Belly Shots Birth Stories Sponsor Contact

6.08.2011

30 day shred - week one

Naptime Momtog

So this marks the end of the first week of the 30 day shred. I am feeling great! I skipped one day because my family and I went on a 3 mile walk so I figured that was a great workout and didn't need to do the shred on top of that. It was on day 3 of it too so I wouldn't have made it anyways. I think I would have probably died. So I am glad that I skipped that day to go on my family walk which was so enjoyable on one of the most beautiful days that we have had this year so far. I did miss one day completely though and I was so bummed out! I know crazy huh?! If you would have asked me if I would say that I was disappointed about missing a workout I would have told you you were absolutely NUTS! I never would have thought that in my.entire.life! I am so excited about doing this 30 day shred because I want to lose this weight. I NEED to lose this weight because I am not at a healthy weight at all and I need to lose it before I try to get pregnant again so I am healthy. Plus next year is going to be a year of BIG changes for my family. We are working on putting our house up for sale and moving into a larger home so that we can have another baby because we live in a 2 bedroom home essentially and it is just too damn small to have another person brought into it and we really want to get pregnant next year and add a second little sweet baby into our family. Plus we have some other things going on next year so to have me at a healthy weight and be able to handle everything going on next year. Thankfully I still have six months until next year so I can lose my 35 pounds and be where I want to be! I also have a wedding that I am a bridesmaid in in September so I need to be skinny for that. I don't want to be the big girl in the wedding!!! So this 30 day shred better work for me or I don't know what I am going to do. I am kind of at my wits end with finding something that works for me. So wish me luck with the last 3 weeks of this 30 day shred because I sure as hell need it.

{Pintrest}
I am sticking with level 1 because I am definitely not ready for level 2 yet. I am doing better with the level 1 and I am happy with my results. I feel like I can almost see a difference already but I know that is just all in my head. But I am definitely excited to see what my results are at the end of the month.

{Pintrest}

My Goals for this week:
- To do the shred EVERY day
- Drink a lot more water and less soda
- Eat healthy all week

Next week if you would like to some of us are going to take a photo with/or of an outfit, pair of pants, shirt or dress. That you would like to fit in. Could be a pair of favorite jeans, or a shirt that you think would look better, etc. Just include it with your blog post next week.

{Pintrest}
Thank you to all the wonderful ladies I am doing it with this month. You are truly an inspiration and I am so thankful to have you there to keep me on track. Also good luck to all of you!

libbysignature

8 comments:

Jana said...

Keep up the hard work and it will pay off! I can tell you right now that eating clean will speed up your results exponentially! I love the eat clean diet book...lots of good information

Summer said...

I'm going to be a bridesmaid in October! Yay for bridesmaids! :)

I took a day off too. We need to stop getting on ourselves for skipping a day and focus on what we have done! Sounds like you've done great! Don't be afraid of level 2. When level one starts to get a lot easier or boring, try 2. I actually like it better and yes it will kick your butt. :)

Carrie said...

Sounds like you have a lot of motivating factors to keep your goals in mind! Keep up the good work!

Anonymous said...

Keep it up girl. You are doing great. I took two days off. So don't feel too bad. Like Summer said don't be scared of Level 2. I like it better then level 1.

Love, Chelsea said...

YOU are inspiring too! I love doing this with all of these girls, way easier than trying to do it by myself :)

Callie said...

The Shred is such a good workout! I have it, and it was my goal to do it every week before summer so that I could look good in my swimsuit after having our baby boy - but then I hurt my knee in April, and I haven't been able to work out. :-/ It's getting better now though, and I'm hoping to be shredding again soon!
thanks for following my blog - I've been enjoying reading yours! :-)

Cajun Cowgirl said...

Just stopping by. I don't think I am currently a "follower" so haven't seen updates! :) About to change that. Anyway, Shred kicks my butt! But I love it! Good luck!

Denise said...

i have been in a 30 day shred accountability group since april 1 with some blog friends. it took me 60 days to complete the 30 day shred...yeah, that's how i roll.

i've done the shred 3x and the 3rd day is the HARDEST. OUCH!

my recommendation is to measure yourself. often i didn't see the result on the scale, but they were evident on the tape measurer!

i lost 3.25 inches the first 2 weeks -and i was doing a wimpy version of anita.

good luck!

Quote PiYo CHALLENGE PACK: DEFINE YOURSELF AND TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THIS SPECIAL INTRODUCTORY OFFER!
Blogging tips