Home About Love Story Belly Shots Birth Stories Sponsor Contact

6.24.2011

Friday Finds #3

I thought I'd do another addition of Friday Finds and this edition is all things handmade from etsy.com or other handmade shops that I know and love!

Eclectic Whatnot - DSLR strap cover
Gussy Sews - Diaper/Wipes Wristlets
Lisa Leonard - Camera Necklace
Something Diane Made - Brimmed Hat
Flourish Leather - Rosy Pink Bracelet
Say Your Piece
These are all things I am definitely lusting after right now. If I had all the money in the world I would be buying them all right now! Unfortunately I do not so I will be having to wait to buy these things until I have the money to afford them.

libbysignature

1 comment:

Ben and Wes said...

Cute stuff! I've been wanting the through my lens necklace too! It's just the cutest!

Quote PiYo CHALLENGE PACK: DEFINE YOURSELF AND TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THIS SPECIAL INTRODUCTORY OFFER!
Blogging tips