Home About Love Story Belly Shots Birth Stories Sponsor Contact

6.01.2011

Strugglin'

So I have been struggling with a few things these past few weeks:

#1} My sex life. My hubs is home and I am so excited about that but our sex life is pretty much NON-exsistent. We both always seem to have excuses for not being intimate with each other (i.e. too tired, don't feel good, the little man, etc.) We just can't seem to sync when we are both "in the mood". It is really weighing heavily on me and I am sure it is weighing on my hubs, too. It's so darn frustrating for me and I can pretty much guess it's frustrating for him too. What can we do? I mean I feel like it's just never going to happen unless we are trying to have another baby like it's a job or something. I hate this feeling and I really don't know what to do about it. Anyone have any suggestions?! I don't know if it's TMI for you guys but I am really just stuck between a rock and a hard place it feels like. If you could just find it in your hearts to help me out that would be completely amazing.

#2} My weight. I just can't seem to lose weight. I am so unhappy with myself but I can't force myself to get up off my big booty and work out. I have the opportunity now that the hubs is back from Academy to work out when he gets home from work in the evening but I just can't get myself up off the couch to actually do it. I have to get my act together or I am going to be completely miserable with myself for the rest of my life and I just can't imagine living my life like that. So what can I do to force myself to get up off my fat booty and work out? I have NO idea... I am just not motivated to lose the weight it seems like. I need someone to push me or something. I am still eating like I have been with smaller portions and healthier but the workout part of my weight loss is completely non-exsistent... wow that just sounds lazy! I hope I am not a lazy person but sometimes I feel like I am. Oh man I have GOT to get my act together or I am going to go crazy.

#3} My Susie-Homemaker(ness). I can tell you that I am not the greatest housewife ever, I don't cook well. So my hubs does most of it and I hate that fact. I feel like I am failing him when I don't have dinner ready for him when he gets home. I am also not a very good housekeeper, my house always seems to be a complete disaster, I know one reason for that is because we have no extra storage space and we have a baby who has mounds and mounds of toys that have completely taken over our living room/den areas of our home, because we have no other place to have him play. His room is the size of a cracker box so he can't have the majority of his toys in there so we are left with the living room/den. But I swear the kitchen table is always piled with CRAP! almost every time when we are sitting down to a dinner, that my hubs has cooked, we are pushing the piles out of the way to eat at our table. We only have an eating area in the kitchen no dining room so that doesn't help with the amount of clutter that piles up on the table. We just don't have places to put things anymore and we seem to accumulate things like crazy. It is driving me mad! I need HELP! I am desperate to have a clean home. I don't like the way my house looks most of the time but I don't know what else to do!

So those are my three major struggles at this point. I just really need some advice from my wonderful blogger friends. So if anyone out there can find it in their hearts to message or e-mail me with some help that would be so sweet and amazing of you! You can e-mail me at libbywilson21 {at} mac {dot} com or you can comment here on my blog. Either way I would appreciate the help. Thank you my loves!

libbysignature

3 comments:

Mandy@ a sorta fairytale said...

I can relate to so much of what you're saying!! Unfortunately, no advise when it comes to the sex-life. I'm still workin' on that one! ha ha. But the weight/body thing... we'll do the shred together and hopefully that will help!!

Samantha {Moody Mama} said...

Ok so I could have written this post - I know how you feel on all of three of these!!! I have just started cooking daily (and most days I have to force myself - try using the crock pot it does all the work for you!) the others I'm still working on so no advice yet. I wish I could help more but I hope it helps knowing you aren't alone. I have used (need to start back) http://www.momsintofitness.com/ the 60 day slim down - and it is perfect because it has short and long and variety of exercises.

sorry this turned out so long!

feel free to email me ANYTIME punkinbritches{at}gmail[dot]com - if you want to chat.

Katie said...

It is so hard when you feel like you are in a funk - they SUCK!

My dad would always use the expression "How do you eat an elephant? One bite at a time." Looking at the entire picture can be overwhelming so try baby steps...like maybe try setting the timer for 30 minutes & try to de-clutter.

Spending time in the Word always helps me de-funk. God knows your heart & your needs. Go to Him & He will help!

Hope you have a great day!
Katie

Quote PiYo CHALLENGE PACK: DEFINE YOURSELF AND TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THIS SPECIAL INTRODUCTORY OFFER!
Blogging tips