Home About Love Story Belly Shots Birth Stories Sponsor Contact

6.18.2011

Anniversary

So my 3 year anniversary is on Tuesday and I showed Mr. Sheriff what I wanted him to get me today because in the 3 years we've been married we have not exchanged anniversary gifts. In fact last year we didn't do ANYTHING for our anniversary. Our son turned a month old on in last year so we were into baby and didn't even think about it being our anniversary. We both regretted it later but we couldn't change it. So this year we are making sure to do something even if it is just going to dinner and a movie (which is exactly what we are doing.) We are very much looking forward to it. Our son will also be turning 13 months old on that day but it's not to big a deal so we are focusing on us which is what we need to do right now. I miss him sometimes. I will have a full post for him on Tuesday but for now I will leave you with a picture of the pretties I am getting for our anniversary from my Mr. Sheriff!

Make-up bag - Gussy Sews
DSLR camera strap - Eclectic Whatnot
This fabulous
combo from: 
Gussy Sews
&
Eclectic Whatnot
Aren't they beautiful? I am so very looking forward to receiving these in the mail. I will be showing it off for sure once they are in my little hands.

libbysignature

1 comment:

stephanie said...

happy anniversary! and I love both of those!

Quote PiYo CHALLENGE PACK: DEFINE YOURSELF AND TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THIS SPECIAL INTRODUCTORY OFFER!
Blogging tips