Home About Love Story Belly Shots Birth Stories Sponsor Contact

6.30.2011

Inspiration Workshop - Bathrooms

I am linking up with Gussy Sews for the Inspiration Workshop post of the week. This week's prompt was bathrooms. For my post I am posting things that I dream about having in a bathroom.


I want a GIANT soaker tub like this one because it is so 
simple but yet absolutely beautiful! 

I would love to have a really cool looking fireplace in my bathroom to have on 
when I am taking a nice long bath. 

I want my bathroom to have a furniture looking cupboard in a dark espresso color with a fabulous piece of 
granite on top of it. 

With an amazing bowl sink or 
under-mounted sink.

I would love to have a vanity separate form the sinks where I could 
sit and put my makeup on. 

On my vanity and my sink counter I wold love to have some 
pretty accessories to hold all the essentials. 

With a beautiful ottoman or chair to sit on while putting 
on my makeup.

With a beautiful framed mirror and some 
fresh flowers on my vanity.

And a lovely tray that I can set my collection 
of perfumes on. 

I want a fun or gorgeous chandelier 
in my bathroom. 

I am loving the idea of having a white bathroom with hints of these 
beautiful colors above throughout the accessories.
This would be my dream bathroom. With tons of natural light coming through some beautiful windows that have a great view of some mountains or something. I just want it to be calm & serene for me to be able to relax in and soak in my tub. 

Gussy Sews Inspiration Workshop!

libbysignature

5 comments:

Kari said...

Oh, I am loving the idea of a fireplace in the bathroom!

Paige said...

I LOVE the clawfoot tub!

Italian Furniture said...

Excellent picture of modern furniture and home decors...

Kelly said...

ok they are all beautiful!

Natalie said...

Those bathrooms are fabulous! Visiting you from Paige's blog---newest follower can't wait to read more!

Quote PiYo CHALLENGE PACK: DEFINE YOURSELF AND TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THIS SPECIAL INTRODUCTORY OFFER!
Blogging tips