I thought I would share some of my favorite hair products that I use on my hair on a pretty much daily basis. So here are the products that I have found that work really well on my hair.
1. TiGi Catwalk Salt Spray: I use this when I don't want to dry my hair in the summer. It works so great on my hair, I don't have very wavy or curly hair so this gives me just the right amount to look like I spent the day at the beach.
2. Conair 1875 Turbo Styler: I have had this hairdryer for years and years. It is nothing special but I do love it because it has three heat settings & three heat settings. Plus a cool shot button.
3. Kenra Root Lifting Spray 13: I love this stuff! I don't have much body to my hair it's very fine but I have extremely thick hair so it's heavy because of how much hair I have. So this gives me that extra lift that I have been needing for awhile now. I have only used this a couple times but it has not let me down yet. LOVE IT!
4. TiGi Masterpiece Massive Shine Hairspray: This is a great hairspray. It doesn't make your hair crunchy at all and that is something I HATE with some hairsprays. I like my hair to feel natural and no matter how much you put on it doesn't make it crunchy.
5. TiGi Bed Head After Party Smoothing Cream: I use this before I dry my hair to tame my fly aways. Ever since I had my son my hair has been a lot more corse and so this helps me with not having little pieces sticking up all over my head.
6. TiGi Rockaholic Dirty Secret Dry Shampoo: I don't like to wash my hair every single day but I have extremely oily hair. But it really isn't good for my fine hair to be washed everyday so I use this stuff on the days that I don't wash my hair and you would never even know I didn't because it looks freshly washed all day long and even into the 3rd day. I am definitely in love with this stuff. It has made my life much easier.
7. CHI Flat Iron: This works pretty good on my hair. I am in need of getting a new one soon though because mine is dying. I've had it for a long time and it's lived a good life.