Home About Love Story Belly Shots Birth Stories Sponsor Contact

6.27.2011

My weekend in iPhone photos

I really hate blogger sometimes! It won't let me put my pictures side by side {or I'm just to stupid to figure it out! So if anyone knows how to do it then please tell me!} So it's kind of long because of that, Sorry for that.





Friday: My morning wake up call :: playing tickle monster with my main man :: my new Gussy Sews headband I got in the mail :: our dinner of tacos {we didn't realize that we didn't have lettuce until too late}







Saturday: Drinking his milk :: reading a book {upside down} :: relaxing while he's taking his nap :: Zane's new t-shirt :: my Old Navy purchases


Sunday: playing... playing... & more playing that's what we did Sunday!

libbysignature

9 comments:

Tatiana said...

those pictures are so cute! Those kiddos of yours are too adorable!

Shannon said...

who needs lettuce in a taco anyway? ;)

cute pics!

Sean Marie said...

I ate tacos this weekend too! The pictures are all so cute, who new I-phones were so purposeful?

Amy Nielson said...

looks like a great week!

nicole. said...

fun times.

you can use picnik {free photo site} to create a collage of your photos - side by side, then upload?!?!!

Katie said...

Love your head band & those tanks are adorable! Looks like a fun weekend!

CaseyWiegand said...

a few things...one your comment was so sweet and really made me smile/blessed me! Two, do you use photobucket or picnik? they are free and you can drag your pics into collages so that they are lined up the way you want!

sending hugs! xoxoxoxoxoxo

Nikki said...

What a cutie! I could go for a starbucks right now, or a bottle of milk :0

Lindsay @ Delighted Momma said...

Awww he is adorable!! Yes blogger sucks big time..sometimes..I have the same problem

XO Lindsay

Quote PiYo CHALLENGE PACK: DEFINE YOURSELF AND TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THIS SPECIAL INTRODUCTORY OFFER!
Blogging tips