Home About Love Story Belly Shots Birth Stories Sponsor Contact

6.23.2011

30 day shred - week three

This week was a complete and utter FAIL on my part! I did the workout ONE day out of seven... that is completely unacceptable! So I am going to have to step it up this week and then extend my 30 days into July so that I am actually doing the 30 days. I feel so guilty and I should because I also ate disgustingly.


So anyways wish me luck this next week. I have no goals because I can't think of anything other than to get my butt back into gear or totally fail at this 30 day shred thing just like I always have with losing weight and that is something that I DO NOT want at all!

libbysignature

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

You can do it!!! Just pick back up. Kick butt this week!!

Sarah said...

Good luck! on your 30 day journey, I need to try on myself!

I'm giving away a Shabby Apple Dress today on my blog today here if you're interested.

http://misstrixiesfavoritethings.blogspot.com/2011/06/shabby-apple-dress-giveaway.html

Have a fab day!

Warmly,

Sarah

Ben and Wes said...

I know you can do it Libby! I will start doing it too! if that helps!

Love, Chelsea said...

Good luck! I know you can do it! Sounds like a lot of us might need to push it into July ;)

Unknown said...

There seems to be a few of us going through in to July with this shred.
Looking forward to next weeks post. :)

Tracey Lynne said...

I have been doing the 30 day shred too!

Quote PiYo CHALLENGE PACK: DEFINE YOURSELF AND TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THIS SPECIAL INTRODUCTORY OFFER!
Blogging tips