Home About Love Story Belly Shots Birth Stories Sponsor Contact

6.19.2011

Dad

For my dad. You are an amazing father and I am so glad that you were chosen for me. You truly are the best dad a girl could ask for. I don't know what I would do without you in my life. I love you more than words can say. Thank you for everything that you have done for me throughout my life and every day still. I am definitely a daddy's girl through and through and always have been. If I ever wanted something I would always ask you because I knew you would hardly ever say no which was perfect for me but not so great for mom. But you loved me so much more than I could have ever asked for. You loved me even though I am not "yours", you loved me for who I was and now for who I am. You are an amazing dad and now you are an amazing poppa to your grandson who thinks the world of you. You took Mr. Sheriff in like he was your own son and you love him just as much as you love brother & me. We all love you so much for that and thank you!










libbysignature

No comments:

Quote PiYo CHALLENGE PACK: DEFINE YOURSELF AND TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THIS SPECIAL INTRODUCTORY OFFER!
Blogging tips