Home About Love Story Belly Shots Birth Stories Sponsor Contact

6.14.2011

Happy Birthday Little Brother

It is my "little" brother's birthday. I put little in quotes because he has been bigger than me since he was like 6 or 7. So he's my "little" brother who is much, much bigger than I am. We haven't always been friends and gotten along but I have always loved him. We became really close in high school when he started there when I was a JR. because we have an hour drive there and back every.single.day so we had a LOT of time to talk and get to know each other. That was an amazing period for us and we have stayed really good friends ever since. He is truly special to me and I love him so much. So I wanted to say HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Tommy. You are a wonderful brother & uncle to your nephew. We all love you so much.



My 16th Birthday


Tommy's High School Grad

Zane's "Birth"day



libbysignature

1 comment:

Sean Marie said...

Todays my nephews birthday too! It also happens to be Flag Day but I'm sure you're aware of that since it's such an important day! :P Happy birthday to him!

Quote PiYo CHALLENGE PACK: DEFINE YOURSELF AND TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THIS SPECIAL INTRODUCTORY OFFER!
Blogging tips