Home About Love Story Belly Shots Birth Stories Sponsor Contact

9.07.2012

Maternity photo's family style

My maternity pictures are at the end of this month. 
{Eek I can't believe we're already that close to meeting her}
I have chosen what my boys are going to wear.
I wanted a fall theme using the color orange because I am kind of obsessed with it this season for some reason I cannot explain!
We don't have everything here but I plan on buying some & improvising with the other stuff.
But for me all I know is that I am in love with that scarf from H&M, those boots are amazing, 
I know I want to belt a cute cardigan or something 
and I need to get some new maternity skinny jeans to wear for fall. 
So really I am asking for help!
What should I wear on top?
A sweater?
A cardigan & tank?
Just a long sleeve brown shirt? 
PLEASE HELP ME! 


maternity pics


Hoody
tommybahama.com



H M long scarve
$32 - hm.com




Soft wash cotton v-neck tee
bananarepublic.gap.com



Baby Boy
gymboree.com


Baby Boy
gymboree.com



Lps 802
laposhstyle.com




Libby Signature

1 comment:

Jenn said...

From a photographer... :) Brown other solid color fitted long sleeve top.. maybe with a skinny belt to accentuate the belly? Have a great session, can't wait to see!

Quote PiYo CHALLENGE PACK: DEFINE YOURSELF AND TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THIS SPECIAL INTRODUCTORY OFFER!
Blogging tips