Home About Love Story Belly Shots Birth Stories Sponsor Contact

9.07.2012

10 Things about Lindsay from Delighted Momma

I am so excited to have Lindsay from Delighted Momma joining in on my feature.
She always has great recipes on her blog, has a cute little boy, Max, 
& is married to her adorable husband.
I am so glad that you are going to get the opportunity to meet her on my blog.
She truly is an amazing woman!
So I am pleased to introduce you to Lindsay: 
Photobucket
Blog: http://www.delightedmomma.com/
Twitter: @Delightedmomma 

1. Favorite snack food: 
Cinnamon toasted almonds. 


2. Favorite place you've ever visited: 
New York


3. Favorite movie: 
Willow and The Princess Bride

4. Favorite childhood memory:  
Building forts with my cousins.  
We would spend hours making the perfect fort and
 then have sleepovrers where we would stay up all night playing with flashlights inside our fort masterpiece.

5. Favorite candle scent: 
Cupcake

6. Favorite way to travel: 
DRIVING.  
I HATE flying.

7. Favorite Starbucks drink: 
Tall soy hazelnut latte...

extra hot :) 


8. All time favorite meal: 

Hmm probably twice baked eggplant Parmesan. 


9. If you could be on a reality show which one would you choose?:
Can I be the host of the Bachelorette since I'm married? ;)


10. A fun fact about you: 
I once drove through a drive through backwards. HA!

It was one of those twisty ones and when I got to the window I was confused why the window was on the left side of my car.  
It was too difficult to back out of so everyone in the drive through hard to back out so I could drive forward. Embarrassing! 


Libby Signature

No comments:

Quote PiYo CHALLENGE PACK: DEFINE YOURSELF AND TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THIS SPECIAL INTRODUCTORY OFFER!
Blogging tips