Home About Love Story Belly Shots Birth Stories Sponsor Contact

9.11.2012

9/11 Never Ever Forget!

Never Forget

Photobucket
Via 

I remember I was in between Senior year & 
going into my Freshman year at Oregon State University, 
so I was still at my parents house before going down to school. 
My friend called me early that morning & woke me up and told me to turn on the TV.
So I went to my parents room, laid in their bed & watched as the 2nd plane hit. 
I was terrified. 
I don't know if I even completely understood what was happening... 
even at almost 19 years old!
But I do now and I will never forget that horrific day and all the people who lost their lives.
Thank you to all of those people who have sacrificed their lives to keep us safe! 


Libby Signature

No comments:

Quote PiYo CHALLENGE PACK: DEFINE YOURSELF AND TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THIS SPECIAL INTRODUCTORY OFFER!
Blogging tips