Home About Love Story Belly Shots Birth Stories Sponsor Contact

9.14.2012

10 Things about Megan from And Here's to you, Mrs. Robinson

I am so excited to have Megan from And Here's to you, Mrs. Robinson joining in on my feature.
She is such a cutie, has a very cute little boy, Elijah, & is a wife to Adam.
I am so glad that you are going to get the opportunity to meet her on my blog.
She truly is an amazing woman!
So I am pleased to introduce you to Megan: 
Photobucket

Twitter: @megancamille
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/pages/And-heres-to-you-Mrs-Robinson/217394858305553 Bloglovin: http://www.bloglovin.com/en/blog/2260755/and-heres-to-you-mrs-robinson



1. Favorite snack food: Double Stuf Oreos, hands down (do they count as snack food??)

2. Favorite place you've ever visited:Pismo Beach, California. Loooooove it there!! My husband and his family have gone there for many years for family reunions and we got to go together for our honeymoon. Such a beautiful, quaint little place!

3. Favorite movie: {I have too many} but if I had to narrow it down I would say: An Affair to Remember, Singing in the Rain, Return to Me, & Hot Rod :)

4. Favorite childhood memory: camping with my whole family every Labor Day weekend or spending the summers with my cousins in Snowflake, AZ. to this day, I have never been able to top those camping experiences! 

5. Favorite candle scent: currently we have a pumpkin spice candle burning in our house and I love it!! 
6. Favorite way to travel: probably plane but I haven't tried that yet with a toddler so maybe that would change :) 
7. Favorite Starbucks drink: {I don't drink coffee} but I do LOVE their Strawberries & Creme Frap!
8. All time favorite meal: In N' Out cheeseburger 
{animal style} 
with fries and a Neapolitan milkshake
9. If you could be on a reality show which one would you choose?:this is a hard one.... I always wanted to be on America's Next Top Model! But I'm too short & I would completely fail miserably at posing... but it would be so fun to get all dressed up for photo shoots! 
10. A fun fact about you: When I was 5, my family lived in Poland for a year and used to be fluent in Polish! But then I moved back to the states and forgot most of it :)





Libby Signature

No comments:

Quote PiYo CHALLENGE PACK: DEFINE YOURSELF AND TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THIS SPECIAL INTRODUCTORY OFFER!
Blogging tips