Home About Love Story Belly Shots Birth Stories Sponsor Contact

9.28.2012

Blog name change

I have been thinking about changing the name of my blog for quite some time now 
because I am just not a fan of Libby's Life anymore and 
the "it's all about the boys" part just doesn't work anymore 
since I am having a little girl in less than 5 weeks! 
So I have been racking my brain trying to 
come up with something cute that would work for my whole family 
and this morning on my way home from my doctor appointment 
for little miss Lilah and I came up with 


Baseball Caps & Bows 

What do you guys think?



2 comments:

Paige said...

Very cute! Though I do like Libby's Life.

stephanie said...

I think it is too cute!

Quote PiYo CHALLENGE PACK: DEFINE YOURSELF AND TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THIS SPECIAL INTRODUCTORY OFFER!
Blogging tips