Home About Love Story Belly Shots Birth Stories Sponsor Contact

2.29.2012

Wednesday Wishes

#1:
Photobucket
A baby bump because I want a baby so badly!
Plus this time I want to dress myself way cute while pregnant!
This is something I have been wishing for, for awhile now...
I hope it happens soon.

#2:
Photobucket
Long beautiful hair again with a fun ombre effect!
It takes WAY too long to grow hair out.

#3:
Photobucket
A vacation to someplace like this!
I haven't been on a vacation in sooooo long.
I need one.

#4:
Photobucket
To go see this movie as soon as it comes out!
I am so excited for it.
I can't wait.
It's going to be sooo good!

#5:
Photobucket
To make these red velvet brownies.
MMMMmmmm!
I love red velvet anything and brownies!

#6:
Photobucket
I'd love a pet giraffe.
Come on how cute are they?!
My husband says they're impractical because they're so large...
That is why it is only a wish :(


Libby Signature

5 comments:

Brooke T said...

I can't wait for March 23rd and that hair is gorgeous!

nicole. said...

a baby. awwwwwwwwwwwwww

biggestlittleblog said...

yes to all of the above!!!!

I have been trying so hard to grow my hair out and its impossible!

Anonymous said...

I am dying to go Ombre! If you do it you must post pictures. I am thinking about doing it before my vacation in April.

Also, I tagged you over on my blog today for a Liebster award.
I love your blog!

:)

Anonymous said...

I want another baby too! Only this time I want to dress MYSELF cute while pregnant. I think I already dress my daughter pretty cute but I did not dress very cute while pregnant

Quote PiYo CHALLENGE PACK: DEFINE YOURSELF AND TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THIS SPECIAL INTRODUCTORY OFFER!
Blogging tips