Home About Love Story Belly Shots Birth Stories Sponsor Contact

2.02.2012

The Paper Mama Challenge: Self

I decided that I wanted to link up with The Paper Mama for her Self Photo Challenge! 
I thought it would be fun to join in and share a little about myself right now.

Photobucket

Obsessing over...
Harry Potter at the moment. I am almost done with the last book and I've watched all the movies like 3 times. We bought them all over Christmas break & watched them in a week then I watched them all again... they're all just so good. Plus I have a little crush on Rupert Grint {Ron} ;)

Working on...
this blog post and coming up with another post for this weekend.

Thinking about...
being pregnant and how excited I would be if I was!

Anticipating...
The weekend and going to a fun pizza place with my boys this weekend.

Listening to...
Kourtney and Kim Take New York.

Eating...
Gummy bears :)

Wishing...
I was pregnant with baby #2 so badly! It is the one true desire in my heart at this moment. I would be so extremely excited to be lucky enough to be blessed with another baby!!



Libby Signature

2 comments:

Andrea said...

Sending pregnancy vibes over your way! Love your grey scarf with the pale pink shirt, beautiful!!

BF said...

Very cute picture!! If you wish it, it will come : )

Quote PiYo CHALLENGE PACK: DEFINE YOURSELF AND TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THIS SPECIAL INTRODUCTORY OFFER!
Blogging tips