Home About Love Story Belly Shots Birth Stories Sponsor Contact

2.10.2012

10 Things about Stephanie from Mrs. Stephanie T

I am so excited to have Stephanie from Mrs. Stephanie T joining in on my feature.
She is an adorable young momma, has the cutest little girl, Hallie & her husband is pretty cute too.
I am so glad that you are going to get the opportunity to meet her on my blog.
She truly is an amazing woman!
So I am pleased to introduce you to Stephanie: 

1. Favorite snack food:
BBQ Pringles.
Yummo!

2. Favorite place you've ever visited:
Perdido Key, Florida!
It's where my husband and I went on our honeymoon. 

3. Favorite movie:
Now and Then.
Best ever!

4. Favorite childhood memory:
Probably anything having to do with my cousins.
I'm an only child, 
and they were like siblings to me. 

5. Favorite candle scent:
Vanilla!
I love anything with the smell of vanilla.

6. Favorite way to travel:
By car, if possible!
I love seeing new places, 
but there are some trips that need to be taken by plane. ;)

7. Favorite Starbucks drink :
Venti Iced Coffee,
3 pumps of classic, 3 pumps of caramel, extra 2% milk!
Except for the Holidays...
then I'm all about my Caramel Brulee Lattes!

8. All time favorite meal:
Fried chicken and mashed potatoes!
It will never, ever get old.
Can you tell I'm from the south?! ;)

9. If you could be on a reality show which one would you choose?:
Oh, probably The Amazing Race! 
I'm all about some traveling.

10. A fun fact about you:
I sing and interpretive dance all the time.
all. the. time.


Mrs Stephanie T



Libby Signature
Quote PiYo CHALLENGE PACK: DEFINE YOURSELF AND TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THIS SPECIAL INTRODUCTORY OFFER!
Blogging tips