Home About Love Story Belly Shots Birth Stories Sponsor Contact

2.17.2012

10 Things about Shawntae from A Little King and I

I am so excited to have Shawntae from A Little Kind and I joining in on my feature.
She is the cutest momma, has two of the cutest kids, & is also a wife.
I am so glad that you are going to get the opportunity to meet her on my blog.
She truly is an amazing woman!
So I am pleased to introduce you to Shawntae: 
Photobucket

1. Favorite snack food:
Lornadoone short bread cookies.

2. Favorite place you've ever visited:
My favorite place I have ever visited was Cannon Beach. 
I think it is one of the most beautiful beaches ever.
I love how you drive up through the mountain and then BOOM there is the ocean. 
I love the little town that beach is at... 
love everything about that place.

3. Favorite movie:
Moulin Rouge, I pretty much know every line to that whole movie and I love singing all the songs.

4. Favorite childhood memory:
Playing forever outside after school and on the weekends. 
I swear little kids don't play outside anymore. 
I would never wear shoes, I'd climb trees go hiking, Night games, etc. 
I also just miss not having to worry about anything no care in the world and my parents would buy things for me. It was soo nice. 
Wonder why I ever wanted to grow up? haha

5. Favorite candle scent:
Vanilla Bean Noel

6. Favorite way to travel:
Airplane. 
I hate being in the car for a long period of time. 
Expecially while pregnant.
My mother works for the airlines so luckily I get to fly for free.  
I fly to St. George which is only 4 hours away from my house.
That explains how much I hate car traveling.

7. Favorite Starbucks drink:
Venti Java Chip Frapp. 
No whip or during the holidays I get a Venti Pumpkin Spice Latte or Pumpkin Spice Fapp.
Yuuuum.

8. All time favorite meal:
BLT's

9. If you could be on a reality show which one would you choose?:
If I was super tall and skinnier I'd love to be on America's next Top Model. 
I freaking love that show,
I love how creative the shoots are but I hate Tyra. 
She annoys the crap out of me.

10. A fun fact about you:
I can talk with my mouth closed like the people with the marionette dolls. :)


a little king and i


Libby Signature

3 comments:

Shawntae @ alittlekingandi said...

Thanks so much for featuring us! XO!!

Megan said...

This is so cute! The java chip frapp is my fave, too!

Amy Nielson said...

love shawntae!! and i lol'ed at her talking w/ her mouth closed. silly girl!

Quote PiYo CHALLENGE PACK: DEFINE YOURSELF AND TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THIS SPECIAL INTRODUCTORY OFFER!
Blogging tips