Home About Love Story Belly Shots Birth Stories Sponsor Contact

2.08.2011

Uh Ohs & Cuteness

So this morning right after Zane woke up and had had his breakfast, he was in his Jump Jump playing and jumping and then it started... the dreaded grunting. So I got him out as soon as possible or I knew it would be EVERYWHERE. Well didn't get him out fast enough because when I took him upstairs to change him it was ALL the way up his back almost to his neck! So I stripped him down and ran him into the bathroom to have an a not at all planned bath. I usually try to plan then because it makes it easier to get everything prepared. He's kind of a crazy bath taker so it's very much necessary. But here are a few cute pictures I took of him while he was playing in the bathtub.
Having way too much fun

That wash cloth sure tastes good!
That was my fun adventure for the morning. Other than that our day has been uneventful. We are going to my parents house for the 3 nights of staying with grammy & poppa. Here's a cute pic of him I snapped before we are leaving for grammy & poppa's.
Too Much Cuteness
We are going to go shopping tomorrow with grammy to get me some new dresses and some mommy devotional books. I think it will be really beneficial for me to start to have devotional time in the morning after Zane has gone down for his first nap. I am very much looking forward to tomorrow. I need a day out with my momma & baby.



No comments:

Quote PiYo CHALLENGE PACK: DEFINE YOURSELF AND TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THIS SPECIAL INTRODUCTORY OFFER!
Blogging tips