Home About Love Story Belly Shots Birth Stories Sponsor Contact

2.05.2011

Relaxing Saturday

So today I went out to try on and order my bridesmaid dress for Lindsay's wedding in September at Charlotte's Weddings. This is the style of dress that I got in this color called majestic. It is adorable on but not that cute in this picture.

Alfred Sung
With some gold shoes and a bracelet and earrings... it's going to be super cute! Especially after I lose my baby weight completely... which I am still working on. But I am bound and determined to be back to 125 by her wedding in September.

Then on my way home I met my two boys at Hot Pot sushi for lunch. Now we're home with a roast in the crock pot, (recipe on Kelly's Korner Recipes) which is smelling heavenly as I write this, and I'm doing laundry and dishes and just hanging out with my two boys. Gotta love a great relaxing Saturday!


No comments:

Quote PiYo CHALLENGE PACK: DEFINE YOURSELF AND TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THIS SPECIAL INTRODUCTORY OFFER!
Blogging tips