Home About Love Story Belly Shots Birth Stories Sponsor Contact

2.18.2011

Crawling

So my sweet, sweet boy finally crawled for the first time on Wednesday night! I was so excited... we have been watching him get so close for about 3 months now but he just couldn't get there. But on Wednesday he just up and started crawling! I got a few seconds on video on my iPhone to send to James down in Salem so sorry for the poor quality video but here he is crawling!


I cannot believe how fast they grow up! He is going to be 9 months on Monday and I am kind of sad because it means he just that much closer to being out of the zeros and into his ones... but I am also so excited because he is becoming so much more interactive and I love it. It's just so amazing to watch them grow, change, and learn as they get older!

Momma's little man

I love this little man more than life! He is my favorite person in the entire world... besides my husband of course! I cannot imagine my life without him anymore! He makes my days so much better and he is definitely the sunshine in my life... just like the song says!


Zephaniah 3:17
"The LORD your God is with you, 
   the Mighty Warrior who saves. 
He will take great delight in you; 
   in his love he will no longer rebuke you, 
   but will rejoice over you with singing."



1 comment:

Melissa said...

Ok I just saw the video, awesome, and look at those lashes!!!! Great photo's momma!

Quote PiYo CHALLENGE PACK: DEFINE YOURSELF AND TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THIS SPECIAL INTRODUCTORY OFFER!
Blogging tips