Home About Love Story Belly Shots Birth Stories Sponsor Contact

2.13.2011

21 Days - Day 2 Fridge & Valentine's Date

I got day 2 done of the 21 Day Challenge from A Bowl Full of Lemons. I am WAY behind but I am working on it. I don't have many before pictures because my hubs started cleaning the fridge out before I could take pictures. So here are the two before pictures I did get.



Yes my fridge is EMPTY! We needed to go shopping, but with James being gone we and Zane and me staying at my parents house for most of the week we haven't really needed to have many groceries. But we did go today and got a few more things. But they're not pictured in the after pictures because these were all taken yesterday right after it was cleaned out and put back.

Here are the after pictures of my empty fridge.









I bought a lazy-susan to put all our smaller condiments on and took out one of the top shelves so that it would fit in. I still need to get another just one tier lazy-susan for the top shelf so you can access everything up there easily. I just need to make a trip to Bed, Bath & Beyond to get the really large one that they have there. Our son is just learning how to use a sippy cup and drink juice and water and not just formula so that is why we have all those sippy cups in our fridge. We bought some juice canisters so that they fit better into the door. All the salad dressing is in the one door because it is a VERY small shelf and then on the other side we have the butter, juice, & the larger condiments. The two smaller drawers hold the fruits & Veggies and then the bottom big drawer holds all our cheese, lunch meat, & tortilla's. So now our fridge is much neater and everything is much easier to access.


Last night James took me to dinner for Valentine's Day since he's going to be leaving again tonight about 7:00 and won't be here for tomorrow night. His mom came over to watch Zane and we went to The Oswego Lake House.


The food was amazing and the atmosphere was so pleasant and relaxing. We had a very enjoyable dinner. I had the 8oz Filet Mignon and James had the Fresh Fish of the day which was Halibut and they both were amazing. We also had crab cakes as an appetizer and for sides we got the shoestring french fries and steamed broccoli and for dessert we had the lava cake! Oh yummy! It was so nice to have some time away from the little guy and just have adult time.

No comments:

Quote PiYo CHALLENGE PACK: DEFINE YOURSELF AND TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THIS SPECIAL INTRODUCTORY OFFER!
Blogging tips