Home About Love Story Belly Shots Birth Stories Sponsor Contact

2.18.2011

Show Us Your Life - Alma Mater - WPC

I am linking up to Kelly's Korner for Show Us Your Life - Alma Mater today.

I actually went to 3 Colleges (4 if you count the 1 class I took at Portland State). I went to Oregon State University for my freshman year in college from 2001 - 2002 and I decided that it was too big of a school for me... I grew up going to private school so I was used to small schools. But I had no idea where I wanted to go so I just came home to live with my parents and go to Portland Community College which was 5 minutes total from my parents house. I took all my basic classes there and some for my degree is Education but for the most part just basics. I did receive my Associates of Science there. Finally I decided I wanted to go to a small Christian college so my parents helped me look. We found Warner Pacific College and that is where I ended up. I started there in 2006 and graduated in 2008. I took the long road. I also changed my major my last semester of school from Education to Human Development. It was the right decision for me.

I am so happy I made the decision to go to WPC. I loved it there. The professors were all amazing and I made some good friends. I didn't live there so it was harder for me but since I was in my Jr./Sr. year it was easier to make friends since it's the same people in all the classes together! I enjoyed my time there. But I am glad to be done!

My Hubby & me on graduation day
Hubby, Grams, Tommy, Mom & Dad
Tiffany my best friend
Even though I graduated from Warner Pacific College. I will always be an Oregon State University Beaver. They are my team that I root for in all sports and always will! Love them!



2 comments:

Tamar SB said...

What a great story! My sister and her husband live in Portland and I hear all about the Beaver's and Duck's rivalry!

Tamar - linking from Kelly's blog

nicole. said...

Libby! Thanks for stopping by my blog {noticed you were a new follower}... where do you live? I have yet to meet a local mommy blogger - it seems they all live in WA {or at least the ones I have gotten to know better}!!!

Nicole @ BEAN

Quote PiYo CHALLENGE PACK: DEFINE YOURSELF AND TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THIS SPECIAL INTRODUCTORY OFFER!
Blogging tips