Home About Love Story Belly Shots Birth Stories Sponsor Contact

2.11.2013

Old Navy


When I was chosen for this opportunity I was so excited!
I went online right after I got the email that I was selected and picked out a bunch of stuff for each of my kiddos, so I'd know exactly what to grab when I got to the store.
They have some extremely adorable clothes right now,
it was hard to decide what I wanted to get them.
They really did outdo themselves this spring with their cute kids clothes.
And right now at the Old Navy kids and baby event
you can save up to 40%!
Zane looks adorable in polo shirts and colored pants so I had to get those.
Lilah needed something cute for summer and little, tiny cardigan is a must!
I definitely had a great time going shopping for my kiddos.
we don't always have a whole lot of extra cash to go out and buy clothes,
so this was a complete blast!

Of course had to show you a picture of both of them in one of their adorable new outfits!

 photo DSC_2200_zpsb1ca1c73.jpg

 photo DSC_2204_zps9d1dd870.jpg

Don't they look so adorable?
I am so happy with all the cute clothes I ended up with.


I was selected for this opportunity as a member of Clever Girls Collective,
and the content and opinions expressed here are all my own.

4 comments:

Summer Crosbie said...

They look so cute!! We love Old Navy!

Carrie Willink said...

Yes they are adorable! And so are you:) What great fun these outfits are!

Paige Carbone said...

I do very well with Old navy clothes for my little girl too! Your kids look so cute!

Katie said...

so so cute!! and how cool that you got to review their clothes! forlaurenandlauren.blogspot.com

Quote PiYo CHALLENGE PACK: DEFINE YOURSELF AND TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THIS SPECIAL INTRODUCTORY OFFER!
Blogging tips