Home About Love Story Belly Shots Birth Stories Sponsor Contact

2.05.2013

biggest loser:: week 5

I thought I'd check in with biggest loser blogger edition. 
I weighed myself this morning and I lost 1lb and I am happy with that.
I am now at 156.8 which was my first 'goal' for WW.
I really think Weight Watchers helps me...
but I need to start working out!
I still have not done that.
I had a little bit of a rough week last week...
I got a massive migraine on Friday & was physically ill from it pretty much all day.
{thank goodness my husband was able to come home}
And that headache has stayed with me...
yes I still have an underlying headache that just won't go away.
I am most likely going to try to get into the doctor this week to see what's going on.
But back to the weight,
I am happy with how things are going and I hope it continues.

Also I joined a group of my friends 
{who are all trying to lose weight}
on a website called weightlosswars.com and we're encouraging each other on our journey 
and also working together.
We aren't making it a competition...
we are calling it encouragement for weight loss.
And I am very excited to have some more motivation & encouragement from some friends!

That's pretty much where I am this week and I am happy where I am. :)


TheJavaMama

2 comments:

Heather Fox said...

Way to go! Good job!

Diana Chastain said...

Great job! A pound lost is great! I have heard Weight Watchers has helped TONS of people including my father-in-law!

Send you an invite to link up your posts at Weighing In Weekly if you are interested! :D

Diana from Nanny to Mommy
http://www.nannytomommy.com/2013/02/weighing-in-i-lost-toddler.html

Quote PiYo CHALLENGE PACK: DEFINE YOURSELF AND TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THIS SPECIAL INTRODUCTORY OFFER!
Blogging tips