Home About Love Story Belly Shots Birth Stories Sponsor Contact

2.15.2013

High Five for Friday:: 1

This is my first high five for friday!
But I am so glad I decided to join in this week.
Thanks to Lauren @ From my Grey Desk for putting this on.

 photo PicMonkeyCollage-1_zps05bf72b1.jpg

1:: Lilah sat in her bumbo chair for the first time this week & loves it... 
now she can sit and watch Zane play!

2:: I really loved this outfit...
I had bright pink flats on with it {you just can't see them}

3:: We bought Tangled for "Lilah" for v-day 
and we watched it as a family.
Zane loves this movie,
we've watched it 3 times this week!

4:: I found this AH - MAZE - ING doll set at Target 
and have decided that Lilah needs it for her birthday in November.
It has Merida & Rapunzel in it plus some of the classics.
It'd be better if it had Aurora in it to though!

5:: My two little valentines in their adorable outfits...
they're way too sweet for their own good. 

No comments:

Quote PiYo CHALLENGE PACK: DEFINE YOURSELF AND TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THIS SPECIAL INTRODUCTORY OFFER!
Blogging tips