Home About Love Story Belly Shots Birth Stories Sponsor Contact

3.04.2011

Thankful

Just thankful to be this sweet little man's mommy today. 


He is the "new" love of my life. 
He has changed my entire life but I couldn't be happier with the change. 
I will never love another man as much as I love him. 
He is my pride and joy and I would do anything for him. 
I CANNOT imagine my life without him now.
Every morning when I go into his room to get him up that smile and little giggle he gives me always makes my day start out perfect.
He is the light of my life and my sunshine. 
To be his mommy is the best thing in the world.
My dream came true the day I found out I was pregnant.
The day I found out he was a boy was an even better day.
And the day he was born was the VERY best day of my entire life.
Mommy loves you, 
Zane, 
with all my heart and with all of my soul. 

No comments:

Quote PiYo CHALLENGE PACK: DEFINE YOURSELF AND TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THIS SPECIAL INTRODUCTORY OFFER!
Blogging tips