Home About Love Story Belly Shots Birth Stories Sponsor Contact

3.01.2011

Fun weekend

We had a great weekend! Friday my mom and I went to the mall and did a little bit of shopping and got Zane his first pair of walkers and they are SOOOOO cute! I can't believe he is so close to walking it seems crazy to me! We also went into the new H&M and it was awesome! I got a pair of flats that are so cute and there was a ton of other stuff I'd love to have but just can't afford it right now... but I will be going back soon enough! I also got my Bare Essentuals and I love it. I can't even tell I am wearing makeup now. Love that! Then that night we went to dinner at Juan Colorado's with my parents & James met us there... Zane was so happy to see his daddy. He really misses him during the week and he doesn't understand why he's not here like he used to be and I can't explain it to him because he's not old enough to get it. But on Friday night when James gets home he freaks out and is so happy. He loves his daddy so much.

Then on Saturday we had Zane's dedication to the Lord at my old Pastor's home where he does a Bible study each Saturday morning. It was amazing to have my baby get dedicated and know that Zane is now a child of the Lord and I have done all that I can to make sure that he is saved... the rest is up to him! I hope he loves Jesus as much as his mommy does.
A friend wrote a song for his dedication, so this is him singing to Zane
During the dedication
Being read to from "his" verse Number 6:25

Being presented with his plaque

My family
Zane & his grandma's
Grammy & Zane

Poppa, Grammy & Zane
Uncle Tommy & Zane
Daddy & his boy
Zane with his plaque
Zane & me
My pastor's wife had a plaque made with his name, the Bible Verse Numbers 6:25, the date and that he was dedicated that day on it and a picture of him. It was so cute and is such a great memento to have from that day! We will never forget this day because it was such an important one for all 3 of us.
The Birthday girl and her cake!
Then on Sunday we went to church in the morning and then to our friend Mairinn's first birthday party at Poppa's Pizza Parlor. Zane loved seeing all the other little kids but he had been up since 7am that morning and he fell asleep in my arms... which he NEVER does! He is too social so he doesn't like to miss anything so he never falls asleep in public but on Sunday he did and I was soaking it up! He never cuddles with me ever because he's too busy playing and he hates to be rocked so I don't even get to rock him to sleep at night... he prefers to put himself to sleep by talking to himself. So this was a really HUGE treat for me! I couldn't have been happier.
Could I smile any bigger?! 

Then James had to go back down to Salem that night... sad! I hate that he's gone all week. I miss him so much but it's going to benefit us in the long run for him to be changing over to the road instead of staying in the jail. He can promote higher and do more things if he is a patrol officer. So it will be good for us later on. I just can't wait for May 20th when he is done and back home with us! Well and the next day is Zane's 1st Birthday! So that's going to be a huge weekend for us... I can't wait.

1 Corinthians 9:15
Thanks be to God for his indescribable gift!

No comments:

Quote PiYo CHALLENGE PACK: DEFINE YOURSELF AND TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THIS SPECIAL INTRODUCTORY OFFER!
Blogging tips