Home About Love Story Belly Shots Birth Stories Sponsor Contact

3.08.2011

Hello...

I haven't had a lot to say lately just because we haven't done much the last 2 days. But I did take some cute pics of Zane so I thought I'd post those.

Yelling at me
Trying to break out!
Telling me something...
Trying to grab the kitty's tail
Eating my shoe string
At this point he is all over the place and way faster than me sometimes. He can crawl like a bat outta heck. I can't get to him fast enough so he got my shoe in his mouth before I could get it away from him. I love watching him play by himself he's very good at keeping himself entertained and then he'll crawl over to where I am and just climb up me and say hi then he's off again to play.

2 comments:

Jana said...

cutie!! we really need to get our kids together!

Jumping Jack said...

What a cutie! It's such a blessing when they can entertain themselves. I'm so thankful for my self-entertained boy!!

Quote PiYo CHALLENGE PACK: DEFINE YOURSELF AND TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THIS SPECIAL INTRODUCTORY OFFER!
Blogging tips