Home About Love Story Belly Shots Birth Stories Sponsor Contact

3.02.2011

Praise

I just have to praise God today to have a happy, healthy baby boy! I read a blog that has prayer requests on it all the time and most of them are about children who are sick or who have died recently. It is so absolutely hard to go and read those stories but it just makes me praise God that I have a child that is healthy and doesn't have any medical issues. I am truly blessed that Z is so healthy and I just want to thank God so badly! Praise the Lord that I have a healthy baby! I cannot imagine something being wrong with my baby and not being able to do anything to help him or to lose him so suddenly you have no chance to say goodbye! He is absolutely and utterly my life and I cannot imagine it without him. I think I would completely lose my mind! I would never be the same... I think I could eventually pull myself up and move on but it would take me a VERY long time to bring myself back to normal... well whatever normal will be after that kind of tragedy. So thank you Lord for giving me a child that is healthy and happy! I truly love you for what you do for my family and me.


Ephesians 3:20 -21
Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us, to him be glory in the church and in Christ Jesus throughout all generations, for ever and ever! Amen.

1 comment:

Jana said...

Agreed! I thank God every day for the gift of my kids, and I pray every day for his hands and protection on them.

We are lucky momma's!

Quote PiYo CHALLENGE PACK: DEFINE YOURSELF AND TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THIS SPECIAL INTRODUCTORY OFFER!
Blogging tips