Home About Love Story Belly Shots Birth Stories Sponsor Contact

8.31.2012

10 Things about April from Gingerbread

I am so excited to have April from Gingerbread joining in on my feature.
She is very creative, has two very cute boys & good looking husband too.
I am so glad that you are going to get the opportunity to meet her on my blog.
She truly is an amazing woman!
So I am pleased to introduce you to April: 
Photobucket
Twitter: @april_orozco

1. Favorite snack food:
I really love hummus and pita bread.
If that's in the house it's my go to snack!
Yum!

2. Favorite place you've ever visited:
My favorite place to go hiking and camping Joshua Tree in California, 
So beautiful!

3. Favorite movie:
This is a hard one.
I love Forest Gump, Breakfast at Tiffany's and Old School.

4. Favorite childhood memory:
I can remember my grandpa singing to me when I was a little girl.
I pretended like I wanted him to stop, 
but I secretly loved it!

5. Favorite candle scent:
We don't really burn candles in our house because my son has allergies,
but I love the scent of coconut.
So if I could, 
it would be that scent.

6. Favorite way to travel:
Oh brother, 
I am so afraid to fly.
If I can I drive. 
Ha!

7. Favorite Starbucks drink :
I'm in love with Starbucks' skinny hazelnut iced coffee.
YUMMMM!

8. All time favorite meal:
My all time favorite meal is a Thanksgiving dinner!
Turkey, mashed potatoes, and stuffing...
heaven!

9. If you could be on a reality show which one would you choose?:
I think being on the Amazing Race would be fun with my husband.

10. A fun fact about you:
Is it fun that I can move my ears?
Maybe that's just funny! :)


Photobucket


Libby Signature

No comments:

Quote PiYo CHALLENGE PACK: DEFINE YOURSELF AND TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THIS SPECIAL INTRODUCTORY OFFER!
Blogging tips